Highlights from the last few Extraordinary Business Book Club episodes, with a focus on fixing the problem every writer cares about: how to get going and keep going. I guarantee you'll find at least one idea here that will get you unstuck, and one thing to make you go 'ew'.
- Denise Duffield-Thomas on not waiting for permission and not being afraid to reuse your best stuff
- Paul Skinner on the 'symbiotic relationship' between business and book
- Barbara Gray on embedding writing into your business
- Campbell Macpherson on the joy of going 'blah'
- Jonah Sachs on great questions and flow theory
- David Burkus's end-to-end research and writing system
- Roger Mavity on weather-dependent writing and perseverance
- Sarah Kessler on the important of NOT writing
- Euan Semple on why a book is like a plook, and the power of the timer