We don't live in a perfect world. If you're hoping to write a business book, I bet there's something that's getting in your way. Not enough time, lack of focus, morning sickness, a global pandemic...
We can't get rid of these constraints, but we CAN get smarter about them, and maybe even turn them into superpowers.
Get inspiration from:
- Kate Nash on working with rather than against physical disability;
- Jenna Tiffany on the impact of the pandemic;
- Lucy Cohen on using whatever way of writing works for you;
- Jodie Cook on using time constraints for productivity and wellbeing;
- Em Stroud on using time constraints for playfulness and creativity;
- Bruce Daisley on the magic of TikTok for explaining complex ideas in just a few seconds;
- Felicity Dwyer on creating deadlines and accountability to get things done;
- Kara Tan Bhala on translating rigour into readability;
- Ian MacRae on using the book proposal document to create clarity.