New to the Club? Missed a few episodes? Or just want to revisit some of the most mind-tingling insights from recent guests?
This is the place to start. A few selected highlights from episodes 21-29, including:
- Seth Godin on blogging and what writing means to him
- Joanna Penn on dealing with the 'saggy middle' when you're writing a book
- Tony Crabbe on how he finally wrote the book after five years of talking about it
- Giles Colborne on writing as a dialogue with the reader
- Barbara Grey on why reading business books is essential for doing better business
- Tom Chatfield on how reading and writing bring us back to ourselves in our increasingly hectic digital lives
- Julia Pimsleur on what books make possible.
Sit back, relax, listen, enjoy. Be inspired.