A few of the stand-out moments from the last few Extraordinary Business Book Club episodes - this week we're asking.... why? Why write a book, when it's so damn hard?
- Mark Burns on the stones in the reader's shoe
- Bec Evans on treating your book as a prototype
- Fiona Murden on keeping it real in a self-development book
- David Grayson on building a collaborative vision for a book
- Whitney Vosburgh on the big picture and remote collaboration
- Della Hudson on writing as a thinking tool
- Neil Mullarkey on using the principles of improv to get started.