New to the Club? Missed a few episodes? Or just want to revisit some of the most mind-tingling insights from recent guests?
This is the place to start. A few selected highlights from episodes 31-39, including:
- Bec Evans of WriteTrack on establishing your writing habit (may or may not involve champagne)
- Productivity Ninja Grace Marshall on why procrastination is an inevitable part of writing a book and how to beat it
- UX legend Steve Krug on applying usability principles to writing your book
- Robbie Kellman Baxter with a brilliantly practical tip on using writing as a thinking tool
- Business coach and web strategist Robin Waite on the book as part of the personal brand ecosystem
- Nicholas Lovell on the Curve - using the power of free to turn followers into superfans
- Patrick Vlaskovits on hustle and the art of not waiting for permission
- The Creator's Code author Amy Wilkinson on the myth of overnight success in both business and writing, and the importance of discomfort
- Andy Cope on his life-changing epiphany in the Tesco's checkout queue (warning: this is the bit where I cry laughing)
Think of it as an early Christmas present. You're welcome.