A few of the stand-out moments from the last few Extraordinary Business Book Club episodes - there's a celebratory feel as it marks the fifth birthday of Practical Inspiration, and this week we're focused on finding inspiration in the uncomfortable and owning your ideas.
- Niki Schafer on submerging yourself in things that inspire you
- Anjali Ramachandran on seeking out ideas outside your comfort zone
- Brendan Barns on owning your story and the importance of humour
- Kate Minchin on the unexpected usefulness of the zombie apocalpyse approach
- Niklas Jansen on taking your ideas to new platforms
- Chris Watson on the value of process and people
- Miya Knights on collaboration and vulnerability
- Mike Sergeant on intimacy, trust and the podcast.