A hand-picked selection of treasures from the last few Extraordinary Business Book Club episodes, with the focus on other people - how can they help you write a better book, faster, what impact will your book have on them, and how can you make them care enough to read it in the first place?
- Molly Beck on reaching out, and why writing a book makes it so much easier
- Michelle Carvill on how listening to others' questions can help you find your writing groove
- Drew Davis on writing a book backwards
- Hugh Culver on how stories create movies in the mind
- Tom Schuller on finding other people's stories
- Jude Jennison on using a podcast for research and network building
- Elizabeth Dunn on collaborating without tears
- Sarah Windrum on how her book changed how others saw her
- Martin Norbury on what happens to your business when people read your book and 'get it'